[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 07:25:58 PDT 2010

Lissen up everyone!  It's me, Chunky, that cute little black basset, along with my brand-new freckled sister, Olivia -- and we have our work cut out for us.  When Qw. Olive went to the Bridge she left me with exactly $1.46 in her checking account!  (Yes, I know the rest went to the Boardwaddle, but that doesn't help me now.)

Have we got stuff for you -- magnets for only $10 with me, my mom and Gramma Cakie on them.!  There are still some left, so now's your chance.  And then there's the fudge -- all the old traditional stuff for $15/lb and two new ones for $17.50/lb.:  Black Forest Cakie, in honor of my gramma and our brand brand new one - Pierre Louis Rainbow Fudge that will be introduced at the Pawction.  Auntie Jackie Chazey paid nickzillion dollars to have this fudge specially designed and you can pre-order it now or pay lots of bucks to get some at the auction.

Contact our slave at mjdeucher @yahoo.com or go to Olive's website http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/Olive/qwolive2010.html

And come see us in Mishgun!

Chunky and Olivia