[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 18:37:30 PDT 2010

Well howdy to all you droolers,

This is Henry and I gots a little problem! The mom slave keeps talkin bout gettin me fixed!!! I ain't broke! What the heck's she talkin about? What does she mean gettin me fixed? I mean my ears are a little uneven and my tail is a bit crimped at the end, but that don't need fixin!
I talked to Duffy, the Collie next door bout it! All's he told me was when he went to the Vet's, he had a full set and when he came out, he was empty handed! A full set of what, teeth??? What in the heck does he mean? Then I asked Fritz, he also lives next door and he's one of them there long haired hot dog dogs, and he said that he came out shorter than when he went in! That dogs already short! If he got any shorter he'd be underground! I mean I've seen field mice taller than him! Then as a last ditch effort, I asked this old dog, I mean this REALLY old dog figurin that he'd have wisdom on his side. What a mistake that was! He kept callin me mom and proceeded to tell me how his day went in puppy kindergarten that day. Boy you don't know nofin when you're a kid and you don't know nufin when you's old! What happens in between all that crap???
So I thought I'd ask you droolers out there if any of you knows what this nut is talkin about! I mean in my opinion, basset's are perfect, so why do we need fixin? Maybe she should concentrate on fixin herself! I noticed her butt looks a little droopy, kind a like my eyes, only on me it looks cute! On her...well, not so attractive! And her neck is gettin a bit loose, again, kind a like mine, but a basset ain't what comes to mind, more like a turkey!
I ain't gettin fixed! I don't care what she says! And when I find out what the heck it means, then I'm definitely not gettin fixed!!!
So hurry up and write me so I can know what this means!
I gots to go! She's comin and I don't want her to know what I'm doin or she'll really think I need fixin!!!

Thanks ya all,
Henry