[Dailydrool] Good Reading

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 07:29:42 PDT 2010

The Drool is always good reading somedays I admit I have to skim it over but when I have time I do read it and enjoy it immensely.
Today so far is quiet which is a good thing. The trash man is due any minute so that will change but for the moment it is so peaceful in my house.  It is odd that there is no noise and .. oops just heard a bark, now a snarl... oh quiet again.
We are down to 15 hounds in the house today we have a couple of new foster homes and got two Bassets adopted recently. WooHoo!!
We got a great new boy Saturday he is one and a half and sooo sweet his name is Boomer.
We received a donation yesterday of towels, blankets and a beautiful dog bed from a fellow drooler yesterday. It was so nice to meet her and her lovely hounds they are so beautiful, show quality Bassets. Elmo especially was gorgeous!!
Then we had to rush home we had two vet visits to take hounds too.
I am at the vet more than at home some weeks.
We have had a lot of puking going on the past week oe dog and then another. I am thinking that workers, building a neighbors deck have been throwing part of their lunches over the fence to the sad faces lined up along the fence rowglaring at them, our dogs are not used to rich snacks.
Many bottles of Metrodiazanole later all is quiet today.
Well have to go to the vet again. Hope you all have a good quiet day.
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue