[Dailydrool] miss vivian..the champian

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 07:13:17 PDT 2010

miss vivian is awesome!  she is a perfect lady!  we  met her at the walking of the trout last year and she she was just marvelous. miss viv (as she is known amongst her adoring throngs) is truly low to the ground..she makes me with stumpy people legs feel like an nba player..so i enjoy being next to her!

i have met her son charlie (who does have a head like the aflac duck) who is a great boy also.

anyway..3 cheers for the champion..miss vivian!!!!!

hope to see you at the walking of the trout.

lois, buster, coop & miss sally who (no longer in absentia)
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.  Bertrand Russell