[Dailydrool] Welcome Miss Olivia

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Apr 27 06:14:58 PDT 2010

Welcome Welcome! King George here! I must say you have a great new mommy! We loves her. We know you are gonna have the best time with her. You will get to go to all the waddles!

We wished we was gonna meet you in Mishgun but momma says we arent going to be able to go. We are gonna miss seeing all our furends that we didnt get to see in New Jersey. I gotta get momma to order a shirt since we wont be there.

We will be shuffling here in North Texas in the fall. So we have started with our pledge raising, have some wonderful things on hounds bay!

drool and snooters to all

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com