[Dailydrool] that bootiful black basset

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 04:43:48 PDT 2010

That bootiful black basset is Chunky as some have posted. He is still hawking magnets for pledges of himself with his mama Pawtunia and gramma Cakie pictured on them. A real family portrait! If you have $10 to spare and want these beauties gracing your fridge give Chunky a holler at mjdgwd at juno.com all the moolah goes to rescue!

He really is a magnet himself...at some rest stops en route to waddles- people have asked to have their photo taken with him- folks we didn't know. Folks that didn't even appear to be basset people! His looks along with his pawsonality make him so popular I think.

droolies, Angelika