[Dailydrool] Waddle Hotel Michigan!!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue Apr 27 08:05:50 PDT 2010

We KNOW that everyone will want to be where the action is again this year,
so listen up!! The official Headquarters Hotel for Waddle 2010 is the
Howliday Inn in Troy, MI!!!! NOT and I repeat, NOT the Radisson where we
were last year!!! We just got word that the Radisson is telling people that
THEY are the headquarters hotel. By doing that, they are actually hurting
MBR because it reduces our count at the Holiday Inn. We are not bringing
welcome packets to the Radisson. There will NOT be a Hospitality Suite at
the Radisson...no Bingo there, no Basset Babysitting there, no poop scooping
scoops, bags, buckets. The Auction and Auction dinner are NOT there. There
will NOT be a Raffle Room there. We will not have MBR Concierges there,
either.

If you have made reservations at the Radisson, PLEASE cancel and move over
to where the REAL PARTY is going on The Holiday Inn, Troy!! Call (248)
689-7500. The reservation code is MBR.

Trust me, if you stay at the Radisson, you will miss out on a LOT of fun!!
The Holiday Inn is giving us the entire ballroom for the entire weekend for
people and bassets to hang out together and socialize!!
Please change that reservation TODAY. We have NO IDEA why last year's hotel
is telling callers that they are our hotel this year. It's simply not true.

Thanks
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets