[Dailydrool] Help needed

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Tue Apr 27 11:05:20 PDT 2010

Kindly recall, Jill the Bagel spent seven weeks with her nephew
Baxters B. Good in St. Louis this winter.  I am sure she enjoyed
herself immensely.

We however are having a new problem with her.  She was always quite
vocal before the trip but I would ignore her or distract her
otherwise.Apparently in St. Louis whenever she got "talkative" she was
 given treats to shut her up.  She learned very Iquickly that
boisterousness was rewarded. I will not and can not allow this to
continue in our home.  She was always quite vocal before the trip but
I would ignore her or distract her otherwise. Nothing is working
except banishing to the outdoors where her bad behavior usually
continues.

Any suggestions?

HELP!

Nadine Mysker slave Jill the Bagel