[Dailydrool] Basset from Klamath Falls area to Roseburg Oregon

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Apr 27 10:11:17 PDT 2010

Oregon Basset Hound Rescue needs help in transporting a 4 year old male
Basset from the Klamath Falls Humane Society shelter.  We have transport
arranged from Roseburg to Portland, but need some kind soul who might
live in that area (Roseburg - Klamath Falls Oregon) who would be willing
to pick up Copper and meet one of our volunteers in Roseburg.

You can see this handsome boy on petfinder.com if you are interested in
adopting and live in that area.

If you can help with transport, please email me at
nancy.vanis at mckesson.com.  This guy has been in the shelter for more
than month, so we would like to get him out into a foster home as soon
as we can arrange it.
Thank you!!
Nancy
Oregon Basset Hound Rescue