[Dailydrool] Miss Angela is pleased

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 09:20:51 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Tony the mailman (and giver of treats) brought my Michigan
BHR t-shirt today.  It is splendiferous!  Miss Angela heartily
approves.  As soon as the weather gets reliably warm, she
will again require me to wear some basset related t-shirt
every day with my jeans, shorts or overalls.  That will be the
dress code from now until it gets cool in the fall.  And while
I am in general an opponent of dress codes, I can go along
with this one gladly.

Well done, Pam Tanzey and MBHR.  I wish that we could make
it up to the waddle.

Bill (proudly wearing my new shirt)
Angela (I'll sleep on it tonight)