[Dailydrool] SOD etc

Beverly keshond at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 19:21:49 PDT 2010

Hello, I've been lurking for awhile , but i have a ?................If my old dogs are given SOD & Boswellia, Should i continue with their glucosamine/condroitin?

Best wishes for the Michigan waddle.  I ordered my shirt, but cAN'T afford trip to Michigan, financially or physically.  So I'll be marching with you in my head, if not my feet.  Bev

Beverly Burkholder, Tucson, AZ
Arizona Keeshond Rescue, KRNA
AZ Basset Hound Rescue
keshond at cox.net
"My furs are not in storage, nor lying on the bed.  They're dancing 'round my feet, waiting to be fed."  Fabio Paiva