[Dailydrool] Bed covers by Angelika

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 14:57:06 PDT 2010

Angelika is making dog bed covers for her Michigan Waddle pledge.  I had her make 2 for me a few months ago... and they are WONDERFUL!!!

I have 2 orthapedic beds and it was almost impossible for me to get the covers off by myself.  And I won't even talk about how long it would take me to get the larger one back on.  Now I have no problems getting the covers on or off.

If you order them you will not be sorry....and you will be helping the Houndies in Michigan.

Suz