[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia & Glucosamine Chondroitin

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Apr 28 12:00:22 PDT 2010

First of all, a disclaimer - I am not a vet.
I have used both products together and have had no side effects. I
discontinued the G/C when what I was using was recalled and my research for
a new product revealed that it had not been tested/approved for breeding
males/females.   At this point, Johnny has developed some arthritis in a
front leg and was limping.  A vet visit on Monday, with a complete set of
xrays, resulted in the agreement with the vet to increase his SOD Boswellia,
use Tramadol as needed, and add Glucosamine Chondroitin as a supplement.
SOD Boswellia acts as a natural anti-inflamatory.  Glucosamine chondroitin
increases joint health by supporting ligament and tendon elasticity and
maintenance of the bursa.  I am not aware of any contraindication to using
them together and they have different purposes.

Sandi Wittenberg
Red Bay Bassets