[Dailydrool] MBR's Waddle On-line to Live Auction 2010

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 10:49:15 PDT 2010

Michigan Basset Rescue's Waddle 2010 Online/Live Auction will help Michigan
Basset Rescue raise funds for Michigan's homeless basset hounds. Auction
items range from vacation getaways, fabulous baskets and one of a kind hound
items. We will have our Basset Rescue donations again this year for
purchasing medical needs such as medicines, x-rays, neutering and spaying
etc.

Our online auction starts April 26th 8:00 am EST and will run until May 12th
and will end at midnight.Then this same auction will go live Friday May 14th
at MBR's Waddle Hotel Headquarters at the Holiday Inn in Troy, Michigan at
around 7:30 p.m. Online auction bidders will be represented by a proxy
bidder. After the auction, an e-mail will sent out online to let everyone
know if they won or lost. There will be an additional charge for shipping.

Proceeds from this auction event will help us to continue saving,
rehabilitating and finding loving forever homes for unwanted basset hounds.
Please make sure you bookmark the web site because we will be adding more
basset items daily! If you would like to donate an item, or have a question
about the  auction, please contact Bonnie Bostelman at
BBostelman at comcast.net or contact Melissa at 248-623-1698

http://bid.wholeauction.com/bassetrescue/

Thanking all of you in advance for your support!

Bonnie