[Dailydrool] It's Waddle Time in KY!!!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 28 20:55:54 PDT 2010

Join us on Saturday, May 8, 2010, in Louisville KY for the inaugural Bluegrass Basset Rescue Derby Dawdle Waddle!!!  We will wander through beautiful downtown Louisville, KY, and then gather for a picnic lunch at the fabulous Treats Pet Resort--complete with silent auction, door prizes and more!

Pre-registration encouraged.  Email us at bluegrassbassetresq at yahoo.com

Lots of pet-friendly motels in the vicinity.  We will gather at the DePaul School (1925 Duker Avenue Louisville, KY 40205-1099) and walk from there.  Registration at 9 AM.

Gather your pledges and help out the homeless bassets!!!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah, Sweenie + Grandma