[Dailydrool] fire

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 05:00:37 PDT 2010

 Margaret and family, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling
besides numb at your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and please
know that all on the drool are thinking of you.  Our hearts go out to you at
your loss.  If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
God bless and be with you and your family as you deal with your immeasurable
grief.  Words seem so inadequate at a time like this.  I hope you can feel
the friendship and caring that we are all sending in you time of need and
again if we can help in any way please let us kow.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle & Gordy