[Dailydrool] Fire

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Fri Apr 30 06:36:34 PDT 2010

Maggie & Carl,

I am so very sorry for the loss of Hollyberry and Noah, kitties, your home and contents.

My hands are shaking and I just can't seem to find the right words to say to you - I am hurting so badly for you.

I am praying for you and your family for healing, not only physically, but emotionally.  I am going to ask the members of my church to pray for your family also.

I have sent a request to my furbabies at the Bridge to send out a special welcome to Hollyberry and Noah and the kitties - that they need extra loving at this time.

Please know that your Daily Drool family is here to help you in whatever ways you need.  Please let us know what we can do.  I may not be there physically, but please know I am with you in spirit.

May God Bless you and keep you all well.

Praying for you,

Dianne Taylor & the Taylor houndies, Morgan, J.D., and Gracie Girl