[Dailydrool] Fire

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 06:12:36 PDT 2010

We all always suffer a bit when we read about the sorrows of others. When I
read about the fire that took everything from Maggie, her family and
grandchildren as well as her precious basset babies, I hurt all over and the
tears flow freely. I am so sorry.

I read where someone has offered her snail mail address as a place to send
gift cards. Is there someone in the area who can set up a monetary bank
fund????? I¹m unemployed (with no unemployment benefits), but know that
there are folks out there who would help me if I were in need, so I will
give something in the name of ALL my critters both present and ATB.....

In my thoughts and prayers,

Leslie

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs