[Dailydrool] Visa Gift Card for the Honnolds

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 11:25:05 PDT 2010

The Visa Gift Card is my pick for ideas.  This would allow Carl, Maggie and the grandchildren the opportunity to shop their favorite stores or dine out.   I know that there are many times that I am able to shop around, even on the internet, and find great sales on very good quality items.  Stores like Kohls here in CA have wonderful sales and one of my picky 7 yr old granddaughters favorites  That also means that they will be able to purchase the items they prefer and need without being limited to certain stores or restaurants.  Sometimes a little shopping trip to a larger town/city is just what one needs to take their minds off all the sadness for a little while.

I will look today for one unless the drool family would like to coordinate and purchase a larger Visa card?   If any droolers are already coordinating something similar please let me know.

Our home is still reeling with the news,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

P.S.  This is going to sound like a strange request.  If some kind drooler would send me a note on Monday to make "remind" me to mail my card to the Honnold's, I would really appreciate it.  Though I would like to think that I won't forget the Lyrica is still messing with my memory.