[Dailydrool] Info for donations for Honnold Family

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 12:58:50 PDT 2010

The Moderators would like to thank Ginny who has been in constant contact with Maggie and has been keeping us updated.

Here is what we know so far.....

Stores closest to Maggie....WalMart, Sears, J C Penney, & Macy's....there is NO Target close to them.

Post Office is holding their mail and she will pick it up there, so everything can be sent directly...

Margaret Honnold
401 E. 1180th Road
Casey, IL  62420

We are waiting to make sure that Maggie has a way to access PayPal funds.  Once that is confirmed we will post that information.

We will also post any information we get concerning ages of the grandchildren.

Suz
For the Moderators