[Dailydrool] close the doors

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:26:54 PDT 2010

Time again to call for the closing of the doors to THE BRIDGE.  To Carol and Jim, I am so sorry for your loss of Mickey Mouse.  It sounds as if you gave him the perfect life, and I am sure he was grateful.  And to Edith, I am so sorry for the passing of Basil.  It is never easy, but when the time to release them comes, it is wonderful to allow them the dignity they deserve.  I am still overwhelmed by the loss of Noah, Holly and the Cats, but grateful that Maggie, Carl and the grandchildren were spared.  I have a few gift cards in the mail, and I like Ginny's idea of books.  As the ideas pour forth, I shall gather and collect and send.
God Bless you all,
Jackie and the herd