[Dailydrool] The love of the Daily Drool family

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 13:47:47 PDT 2010

In this time of unbearable heartbreak as we grieve with Maggie and Carl
over all of their losses, there is a remarkable beam of strong light in this
darkness.  Once again, I am touched and overwhelmed by the immediate and
unselfish generosity and love of this Daily Drool family we share.  As soon
as people heard the news, even through their tears, they wrote in from all
parts  of this country -- what can we do?  Presents and giftcards and prayers
and  love are being sent to the shocked and devastated Honnold family --
from our  family.  I cry with aching sadness for them, and I also cry tears of
having  been moved so deeply by all of you.

This is a wonderful family, and I am proud to be part of it.

Love,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)