[Dailydrool] Fire

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:49:06 PDT 2010

Words just cannot express how very sad I am to learn of Maggie's house fire.
I read the post at work here yesterday afternoon and sat here in my chair
and cried the rest of the day. The horror of losing your dogs and cats to a
fire and to lose them all at once is just more than I can stand. Of course
it would hurt to lose your house, but it can be replaced - my furkids can't.
When I got home last night and pulled into the driveway, saw my two hounds
faces in the window with one of the kitties too, I just lost it again. I
feel so bad for Maggie and her family. I kissed on my babies and hugged them
all evening.

I want to help in any way I can..I just can't imagine anything worse.

Debbie
Momperson to Homer ob da West, Orygun Bob and all our 7 kitties