[Dailydrool] Fire

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:33:54 PDT 2010

I too feel such extreme sadness for the loss of life and home. I can't imagine losing my fur family in such a way. Too bad no one had a premonition so we could send a wave a drool in advance and avoid the whole tragedy. I've asked my Barney to help show the new arrivals around the Bridge and teach them how to keep in touch with Maggie and Carl so they aren't too lonely.

I will see what gift cards I can get and send them on soon. So much to replace and rebuild - it will be a drop in the bucket but hopefully help a little.

Hugs and drool to all!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot
Ace da Newf, Hansel the Saint ATB