[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie fundraiser to help Maggie & Carl

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Apr 30 17:09:00 PDT 2010

They say things come in "threes".

2007 - Deb Kosik

2008 - Charlie Meyer

2010 - Maggie & Carl Hannold

I cannot imagine anything worse than losing loved ones to the devastation of a
fire.  I will leave it at that.

As we have done for our other Drool family members, Moon Doggie will have a
fundraiser to help Maggie & Carl.  100% of our profits from every order placed
by Droolers will go directly to them. Most of you know the routine, but for
those who don't, here it is.

Go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> , place your
coffee order and make sure you note in the comments section that the proceeds
are for Maggie & Carl.   This will begin immediately and will end on Sunday May
9.

If you have any questions, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Donna