[Dailydrool] the bridge

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 30 15:59:16 PDT 2010

My household is still trying to come to grips with the fire tragedy. Tears
still falling when I think of this awful thing that has happened. Like
someone else said poor Maggie and her family are living one of my
nightmares. Plus Basil and Mickey making their journey to the bridge as
well.  My hounds can't understand why I keep hugging them and telling them
how much I love them.  They both keep trying to kiss away my tears.

It was good to hear of  Einstiens college adventure.  It made me smile as I
tried to picture in my head all of these college students gathered around
him.  I'm sure that he was just beaming from all of the attention.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those that have recently lost their
precious hounds to the bridge or those that are caring for sick ones.

Michele, Colt & Ruger.

P.S.  In the words of brudder Elwood...I sure could use another "lidder
story"