[Dailydrool] grossness

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:52:21 PDT 2010

For at least a week m'Lady Bianca has been hanging around the back of the garage--when let out in an enclosed area there.
S0, when I came home from work yesterday morning, there was an unbeleivably sick GROSS stench covering everything.
I searched and found a really big dead possom--LOADED with maggots and strange bugs.  Somehow, I double bagged it and got it to the dump. As MomPerson and Nigel say-- "The Nose really Knows" doesn't it?  Shoulda payed more attention to what Bianca was "up to days ago...(can't really believe I did that)