[Dailydrool] Oscar

Cindy Haney cindyhaney at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 09:04:25 PDT 2010

Just thought I would drop a quick note and let you know I adopted Oscar, a tri-colored basset.  My husband and I, along with our other adopted dog, Annie, went to pick him up on Saturday, July 31.  He has quickly adjusted to his new family and is just a happy little guy.  My vet estimates he's probably around 5 years old. I could never replace Rebel(who had cancer and went to the Rainbow in March) but I have cried every day since March 5th.  I couldn't even think about another dog for a while, I couldn't even read the drool for a while but as time went on I began to think.......maybe..........  Oscar has helped fill a void and we're happy to report he has a lot of "bassetitude"!!
Cindy Haney
slave to Annie and Oscar