[Dailydrool] jeffery

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:35:26 PDT 2010

Hi,Has anyone  ever had a dog that has had a clogged tear duct?.At
first I thought he had been stung and gave him benadryl,no not
that,Took him to the vet and she aspirated it but there was nothing in
there.So a course of antibiotics and antihistamines,nothing,Its a hard
knot just under his eye next to the bridge of his nose.Now we are
looking at surgery.Anybody heard of this?

Only 10 days until Basset Buddies Bassetfest in Wisconsin.Trying to
get costumes made and finish 80 snoods to sell for rescue but it has
been slow going due to an infected tooth.

soft snooters to all

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and fosters
Edith,Agatha,Buddy,Fred and Nate