[Dailydrool] Our Losses

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 17:15:32 PDT 2010

It's sad to hear about our wonderful Miss Princess and Wally who have made their way to the Bridge.  We're so lucky to have this wonderful world of bassets, and get used to hearing about all the houndies we love and admire.  It's sad to have to say goodbye to two Stars.  However, they're enjoying their Drool Buddies at the Bridge, and are romping, playing and singing with friends.  I know Sadie is in the choir and our old buddy Boris who sang w/opera singers, Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra is there for every rehearsal.  We're sorry to lose these two.

                                          Beryl & Raymond