[Dailydrool] Lola

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 09:16:11 PDT 2010

Linda,
  After many years of having dogs, I recently found out that dogs have their sweat gland in their feet!!  So now if my dogs are smelly, I first wash their feet - maybe a soak in a little kitty box filled with dishwashing soap or dog shampoo - then i wait to see if the smell is gone.  However, if they have rolled in something bad, or been to doggie day care and stinky all over, too the bathtub they go (or outside to the hose and lots of suds all over!!).  Sue, drool slave to Tilly, phoebe, CaseyMae ATB and the others ATB