[Dailydrool] Fred

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 05:52:52 PDT 2010

Just wanted to give everyone an update on our latest rescue Fred he is very
content here at the rescue. He is especially happy my husband had rotator
cuff surgery and is home all day to pet him except for a few hours three
times a week when hubby goes to therapy. He follows Jim around like a
shadow.

Fred  is happy now teeth all clean, had a bath, shots UTD toebones trimmed
ears cleaned, Advantix applied so no more fleas, he is in hog heaven here
with us. He is snoring now behind me laying on a big fluffy dog bed.

Harley whom we rescued from being hit on the Freeway has been altered and he
is very happy here also he jumps on my lap every time I sit down.