[Dailydrool] And the winner is ......

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Mon Aug 23 06:21:04 PDT 2010

In the quest to see if my dogs had tapeworms or brown rice, the winner is RICE!!!!  As I said in the last post, I try not to look for trouble.  So after these past days of checking poop more than I want to again, I think I'll just let them tell me if something is wrong (or the vet).  Unless I get blasted in the leg with liquid poop from across the yard, I'm sticking to minding my own business.

    Of course, I feel rather silly not even thinking of the rice situation until way after the panic mode had set in.

    And thanks to all you Droolers who sent words of wisdom (though gross) for determining what I might be dealing with.  I did keep all the e-mail addresses so I can send you the little critter next time I have a dilemma for a complete analysis.

    Thanks again for the support and words of wisdom.  And thank you Jesus that I did not have to get any tweezers and stick in dog poop and look at rice under a microscope.

    Amen.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Bode, J.D. (ATB), Stella (ATB), Begonia (ATB)