[Dailydrool] Babbs

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 18:42:00 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who sent me emails about Babbs.  Today at 2;00 I sent her to the bridge.  After a week at the vets and not eating,  she did an ultrasound and found a mass on her liver.  She was sure it was cancer.  Babbs had been running a high fever too.  When I went to see her today,  she laid there oblivious to anything.  It was time to send her to the bridge and end her suffering.  She will be missed.  We had her only 17 months.  She was a foster from Ohio.  We just adopted her last month. She knew she belonged to us and how she was loved.  Thats' what counts.   She loved to eat, so I am sure she is spending time at the banquet table.

Renee