[Dailydrool] Our boat request for the PBF

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 18:11:56 PDT 2010

Dear Muldoon,
This is Lewd-tenant Harley of Hawaii writing to request assignment of a PBF
boat. The Hawaii PBF hounds, myself, Odell, and Commander Bo would like one of
those new navy ships that look like Darth Vader's helmet. There will be lots of
room on board so we could also fit in Australian, New Zealand, and west coast
houndies if they would like. We'd like to call the ship the BHS Flat-basset and
would station it at Pearl Harbor, where we were born. Thanking you in advance,
Lewd-tenant Harley of Hawaii