[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 16:14:43 PDT 2010

There seems to be so much bad news these days.  I was sorry to learn of Robert's loss of his beloved mother.  Our thoughts are with you at this time - please accept our sincere condolences on your loss.

And Doug - what a shame Pw Charlie made his trip to the Bridge.  We remember him from  all these past years, and not too long ago you guys were our Secret Pawtners and I still have the pictures you sent.  It's a tough time for you and your family - We know only too well what you're going through.

Healing drool to all who need it.  Hope the coming month of September brings all our houndies good health!                         Beryl & Raymond