[Dailydrool] Sadness

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 15:43:39 PDT 2010

The Colvin hounds, aka los dos amigos, sent all the drool and prayers they can muster for Douglas' loss of Pw. Charlie.  We knew he was ill, but it is so sad to say the final goodbye to a beloved friend and family member.

Also, we're sending drool to Cindy Miller on the loss of her blind courageous little basset Rosie.  Rosie was a special little "engine that could" in the life of Cindy, her pack, and the close group of Daily Drivel friends.
Drool goes to Jeff Kase, who lost a close friend in Rosie as well.
Comfort to all in their time of grief.

Love,
Roland, Duke of Ears
Truman, who has ordered his Big Boy Brains

Janice Henry Colvin