[Dailydrool] Night ops

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:38:16 PDT 2010

Kahuna reporting in and things are hopping here in Nevada. Mucho recon happening round the clock by hummerburds. They sneak up and observe all our tactical naps, er, meetings. They report back to the evil night fliers, black attack demons that come out after dark and swoop and dive at us during our evening PT. Mama says they eat bugs, but I know they want to eat HOUNDS! And two nights ago, Zuma assisted in foiling an attack attempt by large mutant enemy forces. There were two of the monsters walking right down the middle of the street, who we chased off, but we heard more howling communications from rear camps (coyotes mom says). I am preparing for more night flights to map enemy locations and ultimately perform an aerial strike and reduce or eliminate the combatants. I will keep the command informed of further developments.

Kahuna, signing off