[Dailydrool] Misinformation

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 20:15:35 PDT 2010

 Conley, Oh youze bee on de wrong track, me no belong to Brudder Elwood, de same Brudder who go a plungin into Lake Elder Clara.  Are youze a kiddin me?  Me not dat desperate!!!  Me arch enemies wif de Brudder!! Iffin youze wants Miss Buttercup, or any ob de odder ladies dat be a clamoring fer youze heart, dat be fine.  Me is sorry dat youze nebber know how me feels, but I nebber lub de Brudder, ebber!!!  Me is far too beautious and too wise to git meself mixed up wif the likes and phew, the smells ob himz!!  Me like de more macho and good smellin hounds like Jack and Yowza.  And me is sure you be a good sniffin too.  Me will hold youze in me heart.  Emma The Delicate Diva