[Dailydrool] Launch of the BHS LSGV Nauti Dawg

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Sun Aug 29 20:23:12 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.  The Atlantic Coast borders are exceptionally supported with the launch of the first Atlantic Theater of Operations Basset Hound Ship BHS LSGV Nauti Dawg.  The Cape Fear Division Southport Squadron is now on record and in support of Bassets Everywhere!  This exceptional Low Slung Green Vessel is powered by Controlled Ear Flapping technology, CEF.  Under Commodore 3205 Miss Poppy and ably supported by 1133 MacKenzie, 1132 Gallagher speed and stealth records have already been noted in the annals of the PBF.  Wantit Now! Plaque Requisitions have already gone out to bid through the Hound Services Administration which supports the efforts of Bassets everywhere.  Slaves report that the distinguished Senior Rescue Miss Poppy proudly carries forth exceptional Bassetude.

Surely we can raise more ships with the PBF to keep our shores and sacred homeland free from the villainous depredations of Squirrelistan, Rats, Bunnies, Toads, Bugs and Nasty Itchies.  Montana Basset Rescue is preparing a poster project involving the Feet.  We can persevere with Slave Training.  Ahroo!  Muldoon Out.