[Dailydrool] Colt update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 08:17:34 PDT 2010

Welcome to the drool Al and congratulations on finding your forever home.  The boys and I are so happy that you are over coming your bone cancer...you are a true inspiration to cancer hounds and humans everywhere.

By order of Ruger, Director of ASTT here is an update on Colt and the Itchycyde contamination. Due to the heat advisor and the contact dermititis that has Colts belly all broke out I have been giving the boyz limited time outside and then putting them through "DECON" procedures when they come back into the house.  Colt is also on an anti-histimine and an antibiotic. Between the heat and the meds he is sleeping most of the time.  But he is still eating and drinking well. This morning his neck, chest, belly & butt looked 95% better than it did on Friday.  He still has some irritation around his mouth, and his gums are still a dark pink, but difiantly look a lot better than Friday when his gums where dark red.  Thanks for all the healing thoughts and drool.

Drool to all hounds and humans that need it.

Michele Momma, DECON team. medic, & food slave to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt & Ruger.