[Dailydrool] Check it out! 2011 Senior Basset Calendar is now open for Month contestants to enter!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Aug 1 08:14:41 PDT 2010

Don't miss out!
Get your hound registered to be featured in the 2011 Senior Basset Calendar!

We thank you in advance for supporting our main Senior Houndsabound
fundraiser! As more senior hounds need help, every dollar counts to ensure
they live out their last years happy & healthy.

For only $10 you can submit your Basset Hound photo to be entered into the
contest to see which Bassets grace the months of 2011!  Entries must be
received by Aug 31, 2010.  Then the fun starts and voting begins! The hounds
with the most support at the end of September will be the featured hounds in
the calendar. All Basset Hounds must be over the age of 7 years old.

To enter you hound for a month feature:

 please email    <mailto:houndsabound at att.net> houndsabound at att.net
with "Month Feature" in the subject line. Please attach your photo and be
sure to pay the $10 fee through PayPal on our website,
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org for your
entry to be submitted. Please put your name in the description line of the
PayPal page so we can ensure your fee is received.

How to vote:
On September 1st, you, your friends & family members can show their support
by coming back to the web site and placing their vote for only $1 each.
There will be a PayPal link set up for each entry, but be sure to put the
hounds name in the description line within PayPal.

Photo submissions requirements:
All photo entries must be received digitally as .jpgs and no larger than
3MB. Please do not scan in a photo, this makes for poor reproduction and we
don't want your photo to be blurry. Please, no photos from your cell phone
or smart phone. If you have a question about the quality of your image,
please email us at  <mailto:houndsabound at att.net> houndsabound at att.net

  Senior hounds and houndettes, get your slaves moving and do not miss this
opportunity to show the world your Bassetude!