[Dailydrool] Catching up....again.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 11:45:45 PDT 2010

We are sending Colt "No More Itchy Drool".  The Squirrel Terrorist here in N. CA are also
spreading itch powder.  Poor Sadee Maye will take her skin off if I don't keep her drugged up.
I can't wait for winter so the itch powder goes away.  I wonder if the squirrel terrorist have
enlisted the birds to drop it?

Congratulation Rolland and Amy on becoming the newest members of Happy Tails!  May
your lives be blessed, may treats flow freely and may you make wonderful memories together.
Dutch and Ruby,  I am so glad that you have found the perfect foster mom in Susan.  Ruby sounds
much like my Ruby Doo.  I wonder if she will be ruling with an iron paw?  Susan I am so glad that
your AC was fixed so fast!

We are continuing to send rivers of Healing Drool for Abbey.  After going through pneumonia with
Tucker (ATB) I know it takes a long time to clear up.  Abbey we hope you feel better soon.  Our prayers
are with you.

Healing, Healthy, Keep Getting Up and Walking Drool is being sent to our Sweet Elder Clara.  Elder Clara
don't forget our challenge, though it sounds like you are quite a bit ahead of me for now.  I will be making
a comeback so you better stay on your toebones.  We are also sending Debbie some Strength and Stamina
Drool because we just know she could use it.  Debbie you are an Amazing Basset Slave!

Welcome Home Big Al!  You are an inspiration to all.  I am so very proud of you for proving that the vet and
docs don't always know everything.  May you have many more years to make beautiful memories with your new
family at Camp Toast.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to the family of PW Lily.  Our time with our beloved bassets never seems
to be enough but the memories we have will last a life time.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

We our sending drool to all in need that we may have missed.
Karen and The Dog House Gang