[Dailydrool] This and that

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 1 13:48:34 PDT 2010

Hi,
Drool and prayers to all who are having a bad time.
OK, I entered another photo contest.
Early one morning last month I got Snobby Dog's e-mail to vote for July.  There wasn't a Basset, so I decided to enter Siobhan in the contest for August.
I wrote a short bio for her and picked out a picture and submitted it.  Remember this was early in the morning.  After another cup of coffee, I realized that it wasn't a picture of Siobhan, but one of a friend of ours from the dog park, Emma Sue.  Since I'm such a wizard at computers, I wasn't able to take Emma's picture off and replace it with one of Siobhan's.
So Emma Sue AKA Siobhan, is in the August contest.
She is around 10 years old, a rescue from the High Country Basset Rescue here in Colorado.  She is pretty tiny and is a Daddy's Girl.  Her Daddy, Jim, had to go to his car to get something and the picture was taken of her watching for him to return.
She/I/ we are asking all the Droolers to vote for her.  She will get the prize (whatever it is) if she wins.
You can vote at:
www.snobbydog.com

Right now she will be in 1st place as soon as I get their conformation e-mail.
Woofs and hugs to all,
Jane Anne (I didn't win)
Siobhan (imposter! imposter!)
and the computer whiz Bill