[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:25:58 PDT 2010

So many happy birthdays and gotcha days!  Happy birthday to Sally (and we're
glad the news on your lump was good), and Cowboy, Vinnie, and Otis!  And
happy gotcha day to Fiona, and Queen Mabel.  And I was remiss -- yesterday
was my beautiful Princess Molly's gotcha day.  3 years ago she came into our
lives and hearts.  Happy gotcha day sweet girl!

We're sending tons of healing drool for Bud, and hang in there drool for
Synthia.  Bud, your mommy has had so much stress.  You have to hang in there
pal -- she needs you.

Hearthealing drool to the folks at 4 the hounds on the passing of Petunia
and Sarah to the bridge.

Drool for Daisy.  I think she will adjust to being blind (but until she does
please make sure she's never unsupervised in your backyard with the pool!)

Welcome Oscar and congratulations Cindy.

Drool for our buddy Morse.  I hope these little spells aren't anything
serious.

We're so glad Lucy did well at the vetspital.

And finally drool for Eva at the hospital.  What a heart.  She's in the
hospital and she's worried about getting the OBR raffle prizes out.  You are
in my thoughts and prayers.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))