[Dailydrool] Drool to all!

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:19:25 PDT 2010

I wanted to send drool to all in need and welcoming belly rubs to those with
new homes, no matter how many legs they have! I lose my home computer
tomorrow. I will have my Blackberry and the WiFi at hotels next week, but
nothing consistent until I get to my parents hopefully next Sunday. I will
be doing last minute packing and errands and we hit the road Weds. Morning.
I had hoped to leave today, but fired my realtor last Thurs and had to sort
all that out. I'm pleased with the new person and think she really
understands my situation and what I need. I feel much better about leaving.
Now, I just need to make sure I take what I need without too much
unnecessary stuff....hard to know! The dog stuff goes and I just hope I have
room for my own things after that. I will be back at some point to move the
furniture and rest of the stuff out, but I have no idea when that will be
right now. Could be in two weeks, could be 6 months or more. As long as the
hounds are comfortable, that is what counts! I can live with paper plates
and two changes of clothes.

I did submit Kahuna's crew photo yesterday. If I have time I will get SIGO
(significant other) photos of Bud and Zuma who prefer to stay closer to home

So cross country drool to all! We'll check in again from Sin City...

Synthia, Bud (on the road again...), Zuma (just make sure they have A/C),
Kahuna (hit me!)

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong