[Dailydrool] Congrats & drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 15:21:24 PDT 2010

Congratulations to Gus on becoming Sirius's brother and finding your forever home!

The boyz are still slinging clear lung & no more coughing drool to Abbie. We hope you get much better real soon.

Welcome Dutch & Ruby. Congratulations for Rolland on finding your forever home. May you all find lots of love & belly rubs in your new digs.

Congratulations to Mimi, Shiloh and Dodger on your adoption and finding your forever home.   We hope that you will be showered with lots of love, treats & belly rubs.

We are so sorry to hear that Cookie will have to have both of her eyes removed, but thank doG that Pam rescued you and will ensure that you are well taken care of. Post surgery healing and adjusting to life as a blind hound drool to you sweet girl.

Congratulations to Emma on finding your forever home. I know that your momma and new big brother will shower you with lots of love and belly rubs. You are one beautiful houndette.

Stay healthy and on all fours drool to Elder Clara.  Keep the rest of the pack on their toebones.

Skin soothing and no more itching drool to Sadee Maye.  Colt & Ruger now believe that the squirrels have brought in special flying squirrels to disperse the itchycyde powder.  Sadee tell your momma to decon you and give you treats if she isn't already doing it.

There was hound uprising today at ASTT HQ when momma tried to cut the toebones...Colt all 4 paws trimmed but not without a fight.  Ruger 2 down 2 to go! total fight! Daddy called from across the pond and unintentionally saved him.  Plus due to his past history of seizures I do not want to stress him out to bad...However I hate letting him win a battle.  But he will not win the war!  I will ask Auntie Val to come over tomorrow night to help me finish the job.

Drool to all
Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.