[Dailydrool] Already on sentry dooty!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 14:08:03 PDT 2010

This is Annie Belle of da Tana Gurls repawting on a liddle advenchur.  I finks my bratty liddle sister Jennie Mae is takin dis  sentry and survalants dooty a bit too far.  This morning momma gassed up da mower to hurry and mow before it rains(still hasn't yet).  She pushed it owt da door and thare stood my sister wif a two foot long garter snake in her mouf looking like she just wun da lotttery.  Mom yelled DROP it and luckily she did.  Then I wanted to go get it and she said NO.  it slithered into da flowers on the outside of da chain link fence.  I was at da vets last week just my breff smelled like sumpin dead and no bad teef.  They think I got a baby robin.  And mom wented to the ER from a bee sting so she said no more citement.  So ya won't hafta worry JM will do just fine on da ship!  Ahoy!

AB Wild Child