[Dailydrool] Any hounds needing a lift?!

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:17:36 PDT 2010

With much happiness I'm thrilled to annouce, I have procured my RV!! Yayy! I
have yet to get a hound of my own...I'm still undecided what I want...BUT
the important part: I will be flying into Omaha Nebraska, then driving
to Pendar Nebraska to pick up my RV on Tuesday or Wensday Aug. 3-4.
Driving the RV to central Indiana over two days hopefully be there by the
5th or 6th. If any hounds might need a ride along my route, I'm mapping it
now. Please contact me asap if I can be of help!  Zebby, Frank, Hagen &
Meow.