[Dailydrool] Help Looking?

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:43:30 PDT 2010

 My last two bassets were adult rescues and I loved them dearly. But its
time for a puppy I think or a young one at least. I know I've stated this
before, just the other day in fact. I would like to of course work with
rescues first as I said but I would also like to work with a breeder if
anyone knows of reputable ones that might have a pup avaliable? Reputible
breeders are so hard to find, and I really want to go through the right
channels and find a breeder the right way, I'm not sure were to look but if
there is any recommends I'd be grateful. I have a specific want. I would
really love a red and white or lemon and white female like my dear little
margo was. Thank you all for your time. Also keeping an eye out for the
rescues as well I'm not giving up hope on them! Zebby, Frank, Hagen, Meow